ORACLE SQL & PL/SQL Developer
TechnoLogica is delivering IT solutions, products and services with focus on enterprise digital transformation and e-government. Our team of skilled and experienced individuals is dedicated to developing solutions and products that ensure success for our customers.
We grow by working with diversity of technologies and by delivering solutions in different business areas.
We are looking for an ORACLE SQL & PL/SQL Developer to join our team in Sofia.
- Development related activities in project or product oriented teams;
- Implementing best practices to create well designed, documented, efficient and testable code;
- Contribution to all phases of software development life cycle;
- Communicating and resolving technical and functional issues;
- Knowledge sharing and excellent collaboration with team members and customers.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL;
- Experience in development of information systems with ORACLE technologies;
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Very good teamwork skills;
- Experience with version control systems;
- Willingness for personal and professional development.
AS AN ADVANTAGE, WE CONSIDER
- Competences in business analysis or UML;
- Competences in database design;
- Knowledge or experience in Oracle APEX, XML, JSON, Angular;
- Professional certificates;
- Good command of English.
- Sustainable company with long-term commitments;
- Friendly, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace;
- Opportunities for professional training, growth and certification;
- Opportunities to build software products and critical information systems from scratch using modern technologies;
- Diversity of projects and possible mobility between projects over time;
- Competitive remuneration package base on individual performance;
- Referral program – we value talent and we facilitate a friendly working atmosphere, bring your friends!
- Social benefits, corporate parties and special interest groups
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Documents submitted by applicants will be processed and stored in complete confidentiality.
The processing and storage of any personal data submitted by applicants will be carried out in full compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Personal Data Protection Act and all other applicable legal acts.
By applying for this position, you agree to voluntarily provide your personal data in full knowledge that it will be processed, stored and used by „TechnoLogica“ EAD as an administrator of personal data for the sole purpose of the selection process for this position. „TechnoLogica“ EAD will not share any personal data submitted by applicants for this position with third parties.