ORACLE Database Administrator
TechnoLogica is a software development company with in-depth competencies in the field of information technologies. Our team is of skilled and experienced individuals dedicated to developing solutions and products that ensure success for our customers. We grow by working with diversity of technologies and by delivering solutions in different business areas.
We are looking for an Oracle DBA to join our team.
- 3+ years of experience in administration of Oracle Database;
- Experience with Real Application Clusters, Data Guard, Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control, ASM;
- Good knowledge and experience with various operating systems-MS Windows, HP-UX, Linux, AIX, Solaris;;
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Good analytical skills.
AS AN ADVANTAGE, WE CONSIDER:
- Experience with administration of Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat;
- Experience with administration of WebLogic Application Server, GlassFish, Oracle REST Data Services, Microsoft IIS, NGINX;
- Working with VMWare, Oracle VM Server, Hyper-V, Oracle VM VirtualBox, Docker;
- Experience with PostgreSQL or NoSQL databases;
- Certificates ( LPIC, Oracle Linux OCA/OCP, RHCE and others);
- Good written and spoken English.
- Sustainable company with long-term commitments;
- Friendly, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace;
- Opportunities for professional training, growth and certification;
- Opportunities to build software products and critical information systems from scratch using modern technologies;
- Diversity of projects and possible mobility between projects over time;
- Competitive remuneration package base on individual performance;
- Referral program – we value talent and we facilitate friendly working atmosphere, bring your friends!
- Social benefits, corporate parties and special interest groups.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Documents submitted by applicants will be processed and stored in complete confidentiality.
The processing and storage of any personal data submitted by applicants will be carried out in full compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Personal Data Protection Act and all other applicable legal acts.
By applying for this position, you agree to voluntarily provide your personal data in full knowledge that it will be processed, stored and used by „TechnoLogica“ EAD as an administrator of personal data for the sole purpose of the selection process for this position. „TechnoLogica“ EAD will not share any personal data submitted by applicants for this position with third parties.