when using the TechnoLogica EAD website
Date of last update: 04/04/2022
What is personal data?
Personal data is any information about an identified natural person or information by which a natural person can be identified.
What is the processing of personal data?
Processing of personal data is any operation carried out with your personal data by automatic or other means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, distribution or otherwise, in which the data becomes accessible, arrangement or combination, limitation, erasure or destruction.
2. About Us
The administrator of personal data within the meaning of EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) is the company TechnoLogica EAD, with business address: 46 Chervena Stena Street, Sofia 1421. TechnoLogica EAD processes personal data of natural persons in full compliance with GDPR, the Personal Data Protection Act and other applicable regulations of national and European legislation.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the single point of contact for all individuals in relation to the exercise of their rights under this Policy and applicable data protection legislation. A data protection officer has been appointed, who can be contacted by phone 02/91912 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Purposes of processing
When using our website, we, in our capacity as Administrator, lawfully process personal data in accordance with Art. 6 of the GDPR:
- in connection with the performance of a contract or taking steps to enter into a contract;
- compliance with a legal obligation of the Administrator;
- processing for the purposes of the Administrator’s legitimate interests;
- processing that is based on explicit documented consent from the individual.
More specifically, the purposes for processing personal data are the following:
- Receiving and processing inquiries for the provision of products and services from the TechnoLogica EAD portfolio;
- Communication with current, potential customers and partners through the website and social networks;
- Expression of interest in participating in events and seminars organized by TechnoLogica EAD;
- When applying for a job at “TechnoLogika” EAD and for conducting internship programs;
- Provision of information to competent authorities in connection with the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- Exercising rights to protect personal data and other similar inquiries;
- Administration, maintenance of the website, provision of information and cyber security.
4. Categories of natural persons for whom personal data is processed
The categories of natural persons (data subjects) for whom we collect and process personal data are the following:
- Website visitors who access and use the information resources provided
- Individuals who make inquiries about products and services, training, participation in events or seminars, requests for information, complaints or reports to us;
- Individuals who have subscribed to newsletters and other similar marketing or product information based on consent.
- Persons who submit documents to apply for employment.
5. Categories of personal data collected and processed
The administrator complies with the principles for processing personal data, including the requirement to minimize personal data in accordance with the purposes of processing.
The categories of personal data that are collected and processed may include:
- Identification data such as name, surname, telephone, e-mail, postal address, position, organization, when contacting us;
- Data related to job applications such as name, surname, telephone, e-mail, position applied for, education information, previous experience and other data that may be contained in a resume or cover letter;
- Data when interacting with us through social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn.
The administrator is not responsible if an individual voluntarily provides personal data that is not necessary for the respective processing purposes. Data that are not necessary for the purposes of processing are returned to the person or destroyed.
6. Terms of storage of personal data
The administrator stores the personal data for the minimum necessary period in relation to the purposes of processing according to the approved internal rules and procedures, as well as in accordance with the periods determined by law, when applicable.
In the case of selection procedures, the personal data of the candidates are stored for a period of no longer than 6 months after the completion of the relevant procedure.
7. Categories of recipients of personal data
The categories of recipients of personal data can be:
- Subcontractors and service providers of the Administrator
- State bodies in connection with the fulfillment of legal obligations
8. Rights in the processing of personal data
As a data subject, you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to information – you have the right to receive information about the processing of your personal data;
- Right of access:
- You have the right to receive confirmation as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed;
- You have the right to access the processed personal data and the detailed information about the processing
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request the correction or completion of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if there are grounds for doing so;
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data – You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data within the scope of the provisions of the Regulation, if the grounds for this provided for in the same are present;
- Notification of third parties – You have the right to require Us to notify the third parties to whom your personal data has been disclosed of any rectification, deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- Right to data portability – You have the right to receive your personal data concerning you and which you have provided to us in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format, and to transfer this data to another controller without interference on our side.
The right to data portability applies when the following two conditions are simultaneously met:
- the processing is based on consent or a contractual obligation; and
- the processing is carried out in an automated manner.
- Rights in automated individual decision-making, including profiling – You have the right not to be subject to an automated decision based solely on automated processing (i.e. processing without human intervention), including profiling within the meaning of the Regulation, which gives rise to legal consequences for You, unless the grounds provided for in the Regulation are present and appropriate guarantees are provided to protect your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests.
- Right to withdraw consent to processing – when the processing of personal data is based solely on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given until the time of its withdrawal;
- Right to object – You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you, including profiling within the meaning of the Regulation, which is based on public interest, exercise of official powers or the legitimate interests of the Administrator or a third party . In these cases, We stop processing the personal data, unless it proves that there are compelling legal grounds for the processing that take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You can exercise your rights related to the protection of personal data by making a corresponding written request to the GDPR – submitted by you in person at our office or electronically, and for this purpose the same must be signed by you with a valid qualified electronic signature and send to the DPO at email@example.com.
9. Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Each of you has the right to file a complaint with a supervisory body for personal data protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation or other applicable requirements for the protection of personal data.
The supervisory authority in the Republic of Bulgaria is:
Commission for the Protection of Personal Data
Address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Blvd. Tsvetan Lazarov” No. 2